Attorney David L. Studenroth
Mr. Studenroth was born in Columbia, Pennsylvania. His father, George, served in the United States Army during the Korean War. He then spent 35 years as a Trooper for the Pennsylvania State Police where he was Commander of the Auto Theft Unit. His mother, Marian, was the manager of Kloidt’s Flower Shop in Columbia PA. His brother George works for the Pennsylvania Power and Light Company.
A Love for Education and Sports
Mr. Studenroth attended Columbia High School. He participated in the Student Council and became a member of the National Honor Society. He was active in sports, playing basketball and football as a 3 year letterman on the Varsity Football Team. After graduating Columbia High School in 1979, he attended Temple University in Philadelphia. In 1983 he received a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from the university.
A Passion for the Law
Mr. Studenroth attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, where he participated in Moot Court and the Mock Trial Team. During law school, he clerked at the law firm of French, Rogers, Kezelis, and Kominarik. David was also a law clerk with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office where he was assigned to the Felony Courtroom of the Honorable James Bailey at 26th and California. David was granted a “711”License, which permitted him to participate in felony Bench Trials.
A Successful Career in Law
Law Offices of David Studenroth 1998-present
- Criminal Defense of all Misdemeanor, Felony, and Traffic Offenses
- Plaintiff Personal Injury cases
Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office 1987-1998
- Gang Prosecution Unit- Prosecution of Gang Murder Cases in City of Chicago
- Felony Trial Division- Supervised 2 Assistant State’s Attorney in Felony Courtroom
A Community Minded Family Man
- Married 24 years, with 3 children
- Glenview Jr. Titians Football Coach
- Glenview Park District Boys and Girls Basketball Coach